Tuesday 22 June 2010

Beachside Apartments.



Unfortunately I had to remove this lot, as it was effected by a corrupt object that got passed on to me via the exchange. I appologise for any inconvenience to anybody who may have downloaded it. I have checked everything else in my studio and it is completely clean.

Beachside Apartments is a modern building containing two apartments, in a prime location with amazing ocean views. Each apartment has an open plan kitchen and living room, 1 double bedroom and modern bathroom. The apartments benefit from an attached garage, pool and patio furniture, and access to the beach. Built on 477 Sunnyside Blvd, in Sunset Valley for $91,260 these apartments are ideal for young couples. No cc or store items were used in this build, please visit the link for the full slideshow Slide Show



No comments:

Post a Comment

Its always good to hear what other simmers have to say about my creations. It helps me improve and also gives me an idea of what downloaders are looking for. Please leave me a comment!